Doctor WhoM Title Sequenc Doctor WhoM Title Sequenc

Will look forward to the actual series

It's pretty basic. A decent interpretation of the Dr. Who series. Although if it was a parody, I would probably make more of a parody of the opening sequence and not just a re-interruptation of it.

If you get to the actual series, I would be very interested in seeing it, as I'm a Dr. Who fan.

DARE DARE

Wonderful

Honestly, probably one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds, if not the internet, in a long time.

N.U.K.E. N.U.K.E.

Enjoyed it.

I loved this style of animation. To me, it stands out and makes it unique. The music went very well with what was going on, and overall, without one word of dialogue, you told a good story. I also liked the "aftermath" in the credits.

Xcyper33 responds:

Sweet, thanks for the review! :)

Hit for Six Hit for Six

Eh...

"Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket! "

Not bad. A little easy. Not my cup of tea, but at least I know a little more about cricket now.

willcheng responds:

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.

SocioTown: The Uninvited SocioTown: The Uninvited

Fun game, but...

Played straight through, but I should have finished it about 30 minutes sooner, because it takes way too long between click and action. It was just a very slow paced game, and it shouldn't have to be.

Also, with all the trash, it'd be great if you could pick multiple things to throw away, rather than throwing it away one at a time.

Nice concept. Finished.

Haunt N Seek Haunt N Seek

Great Concept

I'm a big fan of the "Find the Object" Games, and I like the idea behind this, but a couple of problems I have with it. I have my brightness turned up to the highest setting, and for some of your rooms, I still can't see stuff.

The other thing is, some of your objects are really, really, really small to the point where it is almost impossible to see. I don't mind difficult searches, but some of your objects, without the hints, I wouldn't have been able to figure out where they are.

Keep it up though. I think you have a good concept going on here, just need some tweaks.