Hit for Six Hit for Six

Eh...

"Cricket? Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket! "

Not bad. A little easy. Not my cup of tea, but at least I know a little more about cricket now.

willcheng responds:

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.

SocioTown: The Uninvited SocioTown: The Uninvited

Fun game, but...

Played straight through, but I should have finished it about 30 minutes sooner, because it takes way too long between click and action. It was just a very slow paced game, and it shouldn't have to be.

Also, with all the trash, it'd be great if you could pick multiple things to throw away, rather than throwing it away one at a time.

Nice concept. Finished.

Haunt N Seek Haunt N Seek

Great Concept

I'm a big fan of the "Find the Object" Games, and I like the idea behind this, but a couple of problems I have with it. I have my brightness turned up to the highest setting, and for some of your rooms, I still can't see stuff.

The other thing is, some of your objects are really, really, really small to the point where it is almost impossible to see. I don't mind difficult searches, but some of your objects, without the hints, I wouldn't have been able to figure out where they are.

Keep it up though. I think you have a good concept going on here, just need some tweaks.

Mr.Roulette Mr.Roulette

eh?

This could actually be a pretty good game, but it's completely random that requires really nothing on our point other than clicking. There should be something more to it than that.

Corporate Bloodbath Corporate Bloodbath

Almost too easy.

I liked the style and the concept of the game, however, I don't know if I was just playing it extremely well or what, but it almost seemed way too easy.

I also wish there was more steps, rather than just two.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

Fun

Fun, simple graphics. Easy game play, great for some fun in the morning.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Loved it!

Great game. Loads of fun, and very challenging stuff toward the end. Even got my wife playing Newgrounds for a change.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Nice

At first I was like, this is kind of lame, but the more I played it, the more I enjoyed it and the story you had going. I'll agree with others that have said this is one of the best point and click games I've played on here. Great job. Very unique.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

Not bad

It wasn't bad. Fun simple little game. Not much to it, but not a bad time killer.

Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game Pinch Hitter 2 Full Game

My hand hurts

I've been playing this game off and on for the better part of two days now, and I can't score 15,000 points. It's a fun addicting game, but it does seem to be unusually difficult, and almost requires pure luck to pass some of the challenges.